“If you need a Will writing service, a Lasting Power of Attorney, or a grant of Probate, you can be sure of a sensible and practical approach to help you make the right decisions.”
Are you thinking about the future? Are you concerned that someone you love needs help, but are unsure about how to arrange it?
Has someone you care for passed away, and you need help with the legal paperwork? At Davis Gregory we can take care of all these concerns for you. We offer a full service including:
- Helping you plan for the future, looking at tax planning, how care home fees may be paid, who is responsible for making the best arrangements for you if you are unable to do so yourself, and many other matters
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) to cover financial and property arrangements, and/or your health and welfare
- Trust planning and preparing trust deeds
- Acting as your attorneys, to safeguard your wellbeing and your property
- Preparing your Will or Codicil, to make sure your wishes are followed after your death
- Storing your Will (free of charge) in our office in Cheltenham, and dealing with any changes you may want later
- Acting as your executors or trustees, to make sure your wishes are carried out
- Helping executors deal with the estate of you or of your loved one, taking away the worry of making sure it has been done correctly
- Dealing with any challenge to a Will
The services we offer are important, whether you are planning arrangements for yourself, or you are trying to cope with the care of a parent or other loved one. We also specialise in helping those who are alone, without family or friends who are able or willing to look after them.
We can often work on a fixed-price basis, or to a budget we agree with you. For example, our normal charge for a straightforward Will for an individual is just £225 + VAT, and mirror wills for a husband and wife is £400 + VAT.
What is the next step?
Please call 01242 235202 to speak to us, or fill in the form on the right so we can contact you to discuss this without commitment.