Has someone you care for passed away, and you need help with the legal paperwork? At Davis Gregory we can take care of all these concerns for you. We offer a full service including:
- Helping you plan for the future, looking at tax planning, how care home fees may be paid, who is responsible for making the best arrangements for you if you are unable to do so yourself, and many other matters
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) to cover financial and property arrangements, and/or your health and welfare
- Trust planning and preparing trust deeds
- Acting as your attorneys, to safeguard your wellbeing and your property
- Preparing your Will or Codicil, to make sure your wishes are followed after your death
- Storing your Will (free of charge) in our office in Cheltenham, and dealing with any changes you may want later
- Acting as your executors or trustees, to make sure your wishes are carried out
- Helping executors deal with the estate of you or of your loved one, taking away the worry of making sure it has been done correctly
- Dealing with any challenge to a Will
The services we offer are important, whether you are planning arrangements for yourself, or you are trying to cope with the care of a parent or other loved one. We also specialise in helping those who are alone, without family or friends who are able or willing to look after them.
This article is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial, legal advice or any other type of professional advice and is no substitute for specific advice based on your individual circumstances. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken based on the information in this article.