“If you are unsure of what legal help you need, it can be a good idea to use our Fixed Price Legal Advice scheme to talk through your options and help you get a perspective on your situation.”
Fixed Price Legal Advice
You may be worried about your marriage or relationship, and unsure how you stand legally. You may be seriously considering a divorce, but don’t know where to start. You may have concerns about your children, or money worries, and feel you need some expert and unbiased help. In each of these situations, and many more, the answer could be to use our ‘Fixed Price Legal Advice’ scheme.
Our Divorce & Family Fixed Price Legal Advice is ideal if:
- You are unsure about whether to apply for a divorce at all
- You need help with money or property matters, or arrangements for children
- Are worried by a legal problem, but can’t afford to pay for a lawyer so are thinking of dealing with it yourself.
How does it work?
• Call us on 0800 328 4249 or 01242 235202, or email us and we will tell you if we can help. Almost certainly, we can.
• If we think our Fixed Price Legal Advice Service is right we will arrange for you to have a meeting with one of our experienced Divorce & Family lawyers.
How to prepare for the meeting
• You will need to bring in any papers to do with your problem. It can also help if you write out in your own words details of your situation to save time in the meeting.
• The meeting will last up to one hour. During this, we’ll discuss the problem and give you advice about how to tackle it. After the meeting, we will prepare a note of the main things we have discussed, and will then send a copy to you.
How much does it cost?
The cost for our Fixed Price Legal Advice is £250 + VAT. We accept credit or debit cards, as well as cheques or cash.
What if I need further help?
If you think you may want further help, we can then discuss with you the best way you can get it, including if applicable our various Divorce Services.
Remember – as professional Solicitors, our duty is always to act in your best interests, and to give you clear legal advice to help you achieve the best result for you and your loved ones.
Please see our printable PDF for a summary of our Fixed Price services
What is the next step?
Please call 01242 235202 to speak to us, or fill in the form on the right so we can contact you to discuss this without commitment.