“This is the service to choose if you would like help tailored to your particular needs, for example if you want to begin a divorce.”
Classic Family Service
This is designed to give you all the help you need, including divorce proceedings.
It can include help in the following areas:
- For divorce proceedings
- If your husband or wife will not co-operate, or defends the divorce
- If the court is not satisfied with the evidence provided, so requires further investigations and/or an attendance at court
- If there is a dispute about who pays any legal costs
- If you are not married, so need help in making arrangements outside the divorce process
- If you have been unable to agree arrangements for your children
- If you need advice about maintenance payments
- If you need help in allocating fairly any money, property, pension funds or other assets
- If you are a grandparent and are seeking contact with your grandchildren
- If you are considering mediation or another means of dealing with any disputes
- To make a Will
- To change the name of you or your children
- If you would like us to deal with most or all things for you instead of you doing it yourself.
How Davis Gregory can help you
In all these situations, and many more, you will need clear and practical legal help. Our job is to help you decide on the right course of action, with sympathetic understanding of your concerns and aims.
We will put our considerable specialist experience of how courts and the law operate, to work for your benefit and that of those you love. This may well include suggesting things you may not have considered, but which could be vital to protect your interests.
Our aim is not to pressurise you into decisions you may regret later, but to work with you to achieve what you want when you are ready for it, within the framework of the law.
What will it cost?
Because of the wide range of problems which can arise when relationships break down, and the different reactions of different people to such problems, we cannot offer a fixed price for dealing with them. However, we realise how important it can be for you to budget, and to achieve value for money. So once you tell us what legal help you need, we should be able to give you an estimate of the cost. This will be based on the time we spend in working for you, so the more work you can do yourself, the less it is likely to cost you.
Please note that although we will provide an estimate free of charge, it is not our policy to provide free advice, because we believe that if you have a problem then you will want the best legal advice and consideration, and it is not fair to you or us to give you less. So if all you want at present is advice, we suggest we have a meeting under our Fixed Price Legal Advice scheme.
What to do next
Please fill in our simple online form here so we can have a clearer idea of your situation. Save it as a .pdf once you’ve filled it in and email it as an attachment to email@example.com. We will then contact you via phone/email to discuss with you whether your circumstances are suitable for our Classic Divorce Service. If we believe they’re not, we’ll tell you which of our other services would be better for you, and why, so you can decide.
As professional Solicitors, our duty is always to act in your best interests, and to give you clear legal advice to help you achieve the best result for you and your loved ones.
What is the next step?
Please call 01242 235202 to speak to us, or fill in the form on the right so we can contact you to discuss this without commitment and free of charge.