“Notary Public Services? No problem”
If you have a legal document for overseas, you probably need our Notary Public Services. We specialise in notarising documents for use abroad. We witness and validate documents that you sign, so that they are legally effective under international law.
Notarising documents for individuals are used in many different situations, for example:
- Buying or selling property abroad
- Proving you are still alive so you can receive a foreign pension
- Confirming your degree or other certificate is genuine so you can work in another country
- Giving permission for your children to travel with you
- Proving that your instructions to a foreign bank are genuine
- Witnessing affidavits and statutory declarations for court actions abroad
- Sponsoring family or friends to visit the United Kingdom
- Making arrangements for you to marry overseas
Notarised documents for companies are often used to:
- Prove that the company exists, and the person signing a document is authorised to do so
- Validate a Power of Attorney in favour of an agent abroad
- Assert trade mark and other intellectual property rights in foreign jurisdictions
- Confirm that copies of product certificates issued in the UK are genuine
- Apply for visas for staff working overseas
- Ensure that contracts and other documents are legally effective where they are used
Notarising documents is a specialised service, and although different countries have different requirements, notarised documents are recognised as valid throughout the world. Our aim is to make it as straightforward for you as we can, so that the documents that you and we sign are effective wherever they are to be used.
What is the next step?
Please call 01242 235202 to speak to us, or fill in the form on the right so we can contact you to discuss this without commitment and free of charge.